In recent years many major ducting projects have been carried out, including work at the new £120m hospital, office blocks, homes, shops and factories, as well as many contracts in the catering industry.
A family-run business with an established team, producing an ever expanding range of products and services to the construction and hospitality industries.
Our well-equipped factory contains a range of modern machinery including a 60-tonne 2.5m CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Pressbrake, CNC Plasma Profile Cutter and a 3m x 6mm CNC Guillotine.
Computerised ductwork estimating system ensuring fast accurate quotations with full reporting options, add/omit, bills of quantity etc.
Our training programmes both in Manufacture and Health and Safety provide our staff with all the necessary skills to maintain Macro Metal Services Ltd as the number one sheet metal company on the Isle of Man.
We offer advice on the best material for any given project thanks to over 30 years’ experience providing personal care and attention to every detail. Bespoke design and fabrication of metal equipment for a huge number of applications using a wide variety of metals, not only in various grades of stainless steel, but also including aluminium, steel, copper & brass. Latest technology design and specification tools allow us to take dimensions and costs direct from AutoCAD drawings.
Meet the Team
- Richard “The Dick-tator” Raine – Managing Director
- Lee “Batty Boy” Batty – Technical Sales Director
- Kirsty “Office Girl” Jennings – Business Development Director
- Mark “The Man with No Name” Kneale – Site Installation
- Dave “Aussie Dave” Jones – Site Installation
- Daz “The Boy” Hicks – Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Nik “Crag Rat” Jennings – Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Andy “Suey” Sewell – Welder/Fabricator
- Nikolay “Niko” Nenov – Welder/Fabricator
- Ross “Curtis” Tunney – Apprentice Sheet Metal Worker
- Amber “Office Dog” Jennings – Office Dog